Enterprise Platforms UNIVERGE SV9500SE
The UNIVERGE SV9500SE Model is a robust, feature-rich system that is ideal for geographically distributed businesses and enterprises. It is designed to help solve today’s communications and collaboration challenges and offers easy integration with NEC’s unique vertical solutions.
Powerful Unified Communications with Mobility
The UNIVERGE SV9500SE Model is a robust, feature-rich system that is ideal for geographically distributed businesses and enterprises with full-featured IP based communications system providing a rich feature set Voice over IP (VoIP) communication, across corporate Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN and WAN).
It is designed to help solve today’s communications and collaboration challenges and offers easy integration with NEC’s unique vertical solutions.
The UNIVERGE SV9500SE offers:
• 1.5U 19-inch rack high-availability Appliance Server with Intel Core CPU Options
• Geographic redundancy for main CPU backup and remote site survivability
• Multiline SIP Client and multiple SIP carrier support
• Wide-range of endpoints for all IP extensions/digital/analog
• Seamless and flexible deployment with up to 1,536 IP extensions in one system
• Hospitality feature options
• Powerful Unified Communications with Mobility and Unified Messaging integrated within the solution
• Various deployment options – centralized (single/branch offices) & distributed,and private or hybrid cloud
• Latest upgradeable communications technology – protect your investment
• Both SIP and ISDN technology for a future-proof solution
• 19-inch stackable chassis architecture which supports server functions,media gateways and media converters in a single unit
• Global regulatory and environmental compliances including FCC, UL/CSA, CE Marking, Industry Canada, RoHS, REACH and Section 508 Compliant
Enterprise Platforms SV9000 Series
Smart enterprises must be powered by smart solutions. At NEC, our Job 1 is understanding your needs, your infrastructure and your preferences, including what communications solution components to deploy and where to deploy them—on premise, in the cloud, or both.
The SV9000 Series smart enterprise and SME solutions leverage technologies which optimize business practices, drive workforce engagement, and create a competitive advantage – resulting in your business being more efficient, flexible, and productive. These powerful communications solutions are designed to fit your business’s unique needs and provide you with high-efficiency, easy-to-deploy technology that you require.