NEC BX9000 – Software Based SBC
The BX9000 is a software-only based SBC, scaling up to 6000 concurrent sessions and up to 30000 registered users.
Runs in virtualized datacenter environments, Supports VMware, Hyper-V, KVM and Xen.
Greater Security for Your Unified Communications Solutions
NEC offers a broad range of gateway and SBC solutions for both service provider and enterprise deployments. These solutions are built around NEC’s UNIVERGE BX series that includes session border controllers (SBC) and digital and analog media gateways.
The BX Product range provides businesses with the interoperability, survivability, security and quality assurance required to connect all of NEC’s enterprise communication servers with service provider networks.
At a glance
• Extensive SIP mediation and interoperability
• Complete perimeter defense for the enterprise
• High Availability, Survivability and resiliency for Branch office
• Single managed point of demarcation
• Enhanced Quality of Experience
• Software license scalability
• From highly integrated device up to software only
• Rapid Deployment using the SBC
Remote and Mobile workers
The BX Products range enables mobile users to benefit from UC capabilities, such as audio, video, presence, instant messaging and web conferencing in a secure way and from any location.
The BX product series consists of pure Gateway and SBC solutions, as well as a mix of both, the Hybrid products. These Hybrid products offer investment protection by supporting gradual migration from TDM to IP, and from PSTN to SIP Trunk, supporting SIP and TDM connectivity on the same hardware. SBC functionality can easily be added as a licensed option to the existing gateway.